Knowledge Platforms of Prevention of Early School Leaving and Integration of Newly Arrived Refugees invite to participate to study visit in Kristiansand, Norway, 17-18 September 2018.
The ways and methods of integration of newly arrived refugees will be presented.
Among the topics there are: Kongsgaard School Center - Collaboration with «Newly Arrived Refugees Integration Programme». Identifying knowledge and skills in order to plan educational programs
- Individual plan and long-term planning
- Industry-specific internship/practical work placement
- The cooperation between the municipality and the county in relation to a comprehensive education offer
- The cooperation that is developing between the county, municipality and employment service on the development of a common annual wheel in terms of
program delivery and dimensioning
- My voice out! How to participate on social media
The programme is free of charge. Travelling and hotel costs are covered by participants.
The registration is opened. The number of participants is limited.