The 87th UBC Executive Board meeting was held online
The UBC Executive Board met on 10th of June, online for the third time due to the corona virus situation.
Among the topics were:
- Accepting new members in the Union, Haapsalu, Hamburg, Rokiškis, Sejny and Valmiera
- Discussing the XVI UBC General Conference to be held in St. Petersburg on 27–30 October 2021
- The New European Bauhaus initiative
- UBC Commissions’ activities
- Work of UBC Task Force on Policy and Projects
- The European Green Week 2021 event.
A very warm welcome to our new member cities Haapsalu, Hamburg, Rokiškis, Sejny and Valmiera from the whole UBC community!
The minutes of the meeting will be available at a later time on the UBC website. The next Executive Board meeting will be held during the XVI UBC General Conference, to be held in St. Petersburg on 27-30 October 2021.