Coronavirus epidemic: Share your cities’ experiences
As you know, the UBC meetings have been postponed or moved online. We stay at home, but we keep in touch what now seems to be more important than ever before. We all share this horrible experience, though the approaches and measures differ from country to country.
Exchange of views and practical solutions is of major importance, as we are all aware that the crisis we face today will have long-term consequences in the future. How to endure this tremendous challenge? How to cope with its effects? Let’s exchange our knowledge through the UBC website that will be open now to show how the UBC cities cope with this extraordinary situation.
Links to the cities experiences will be published here:
- Liepāja is one of the leading cities in Latvia to contain the spread of the Covid-19
- Coronavirus epidemic: Gdańsk experience
- City of Turku – getting the information out to all our residents
- Kaunas under quarantine – without basketball rims
- COVID-19: Jūrmala Municipality aid measures for inhabitants
- Kiel.Sailing.City. – Supporting the local economy
- Experiences from Jyväskylä during the coronavirus pandemic
- An overview of measures taken in Espoo to tackle the COVID-19 pandemic
- Elblag: Social distancing lawn brings people together
Links to the Safe Cities Commission's online meetings about the coronavirus situation:
Might also interest you: