The new Baltic Cities Bulletin about resilience is published
The new Baltic Cities Bulletin “Resilient Baltic Sea Cities. Tackling the challenges and creating the future(s)” is out!
During 2020–2021, the global Covid-19 pandemic has changed our lives and we have been compelled to find solutions and innovations in an extremely exceptional situation. Our cities and societies are challenged to become even more proactive, more unified, more resilient. Simultaneously, we are also looking into the future into a time after the pandemic.
In the Bulletin, the cities share how to
- involve youth and maintain the well-being of the youth (education, free time);
- work for sustainability;
- develop resilience through digital solutions;
- sustain and develop social resilience in cities and societies (inclusiveness, integration);
- maintain a feeling of safety among its residents;
- create resilience in the field of business and entrepreneurs;
- work for and develop the tourism industry;
- support culture as a tool for resilience;
- create resilience through city planning