Open Call for Seminars for the 10th Annual Forum of the EUSBSR
The organisers of the 10th EUSBSR Forum, to be held in Gdańsk on 12-13 June 2019, invite all strategic stakeholders to participate and propose seminars for the event.
Seminars are an essential part of the Annual Forums of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region (EUSBSR). They serve to exchange views on themes pertinent for the EUSBSR as well as to develop and disseminate new ideas and initiatives.
The assesment criteria:
1. Seminar is open to all participants;
2. Seminar clearly supports the thematic focus of the Forum. The overall theme is “Circular and sharing economy as an answer to demographic changes and environmental challenges in the Baltic Sea Region”
3. The seminars are expected to relate to at least one of the three main themes of the Annual Forum:
- “Going circular – a pathway to well-being in the Baltic Sea Region”,
- “Business-driven approach to circular economy in the Baltic Sea Region” and
- “Demography and circularity in the Baltic Sea Region: interdependent or disconnected?”
4. Content of the seminar must be based on clear added value for macro regional cooperation for the Baltic Sea region.
Deadline and submission of the proposals
All proposals should be submitted to the Organiser via e-mail: 10thAnnualForum@pomorskie.eu by 15 February 2019.